Mrs. Hira has been practicing law since 2021, and joined Gess Mattingly & Atchison in 2023. She is a graduate of the University of Florida and obtained her law degree from DePaul University College of Law. She is admitted to practice law in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, as well as before the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, and the U.S. Sixth Circuit Court Court of Appeals.
Mrs. Hira’s practice involves serving a diverse clientele in a variety of practice areas including business organization and transactions, commercial litigation, commercial and residential real estate matters, bankruptcy, construction law, corporate law, estate planning and administration, federal criminal defense, personal injury, and family law. Mrs. Hira is devoted to providing clients with the best legal representation throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
- Kentucky, 2021
- U.S.D.C., E.D.Ky., 2023
- U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, 2023
- University of DePaul College of Law; J.D., 2017
- University of Florida; B.A., 2014, Magna Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Fayette County Women Lawyers’ Association
- American Bar Association
Professional Highlights & Honors:
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award for outstanding achievement in the study of Legal Analysis, Research, and Communication
- Certificate in Family Law